Friday, January 30, 2015

IMMORTALITY

These days people look up to things that are fragile, destructible and perishable which are short lived

They don't look up to things that are imperishable, and indestructible which are eternal.
At the end, this only will count.

They want to own materials things that can be demolished with bulldozers tomorrow.

If Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Micheal Faraday, Nelson Mandela, Chinua Achebe, Apostle paul e.t.c had made material things a life time goal and aspiration, they wouldn't have been remembered as it is today.

Your material possession can be destroyed but your works (creation, invention, philanthropy works, innovation, values, e.t.c) cannot be destroyed, even after your demise.

If you want to explore the world of immortality, you have to make worthwhile dreams.
Dreams like, I want to reach the peak of my field, I want to help the less privileged, I want to provide jobs for the masses, I want to solve the problem of my environment, I want to invent something, e.t.c

Make these your dream then you will possess all the wealth of the world.
But the rule is; don't make material possession your goal in life, you may not have any possession at the end if you do

Your dream may be as big as the world and as large as life itself.
Any dream that is conceivable is achievable

Today people remember Lucky Philip Dube for his raggae songs; Micheal Faraday for electricity; Apostle Paul for his 14 books in the Bible, Isaac Newton for mathematics; Chinua Achebe for his writing prowess, Steve Jobs for apple, e.t.c

A question for you and me is;
What will I be remembered for even after my demise?


Author: Aladegorioye Adesola Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment