Monday, June 22, 2015

JUST A LITTLE PIECE

Rome was not built in a day

The stones were gathered even with the sun ray
Bit by bit work continued as the Pope pray
They will never complete this project, others say

At first, you need just a little piece
And at last, you find that greater peace
Little by little, one increases
If you wait for a jacpot, one may decreases

Don't be moved while others are ahead
Life is turn by turn, so I heard
Because we all have one head
But you will never succeed while on the bed

Don't despise an humble beginning
So the book of life says and its happening
Since the days of my great grandfather in my surrounding
This will still continue till the ending

This is the principle of life, pls don't neglect
Because I don't want you to regret
Great things of the the world are made through little inlet      
Heed to my words and the universe will connect to you like a net

Aladegorioye Adesola Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment