Thursday, June 11, 2015

WHAT A FEELING


I have felt love, I have felt hatred

And I know the difference
Its like sweetness and bitterness
What a feeling, when you are loved

The feeling is supposed to be mutual
You love and you are loved
Its not necessary its between two people
What a feeling, when you are loved

I have seen exceptional cases
When the love is not mutual
This time, hate is traded for love
What a feeling, when you are loved

There is intimate love, there is platonic love
Intimate love, as juicy as sweet orange
Platonic love, as rossy as beautiful flowers
What a feeling, when you are loved

When lust is replaced for love
People involved are blindfolded with black stripes
Lust for love, the greatest illusion I have ever seen
What a feeling, when you are loved

Aladegorioye Adesola Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment