Sunday, June 28, 2015

YOUR MIGHT


If you think its only through sex you can show your might

Then you are not getting it right
Its too enormous to be passed in a short time at night
I wish I can tell you its height

You can move the mountain, so the book of life says
I hope this is not just an hearsays
That is why I'm not moved by pastor ways
As they perform great miracles in church days

Your might is as strong as the Samson we learnt
As long as you put your body, soul and mind to work
Consider her ways and be wise, so the book of life says about the ant
I hope you know this not a chant

May Weather and Osain Bolt are showing their strength
If you watch their ways and pitch your tent
You will move more they have moved in length
And your might, nobody will dent

Aladegorioye Adesola Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment