Thursday, January 26, 2017

MANY REASONS TO LIVE

I have many reasons to live
Cos I have records to beat

I have titles to claim
And I have goals to aim

I have many reasons to live
Cos I have mansions to build
I have children to father
And nations to gather

I have many reasons to live
Cos I have parents to relieve
I have degrees to earn
And skills to learn

I have many reasons to live
Cos there are destitute to be assured peace
There are sick to heal their wounds
And the hopeless to restore their hope

I have many reasons to live
Cos there are poor to be blessed
There are needy to be helped
And there are less privileged to be lifted

I have many reasons to live
Cos there are souls to convince
Many hearts to bring back to Christ
Many eyes to stop their cries

I have many reasons to live
Cos I have discoveries to invent
I have talent to unleash
And I have works to publish

I have many reasons to live
Cos I want my clan to believe
That I'm a child to fulfill destiny
In the immediate and across boundaries

No comments:

Post a Comment